biografia

biografia
claribeth contreras quiroz

martes, 18 de junio de 2013

EJERCICIOS DE INGLES

I don’t enjoy ____ computers. (use) 2. The bank manager absolutely refused____ me any money. (lend) 3. Luis has decided ___ his Porsche and a Ferrari. (sell / buy) 4. Don’t forget __ me when you get to the hotel. (phone) 5. I love ___ in Spain now, but I really miss___ fish and chips out of English newspaper. (live / eat) 6. I gave up ___ and ___ alcohol last year. I don’t feel any healthier, just depressed. (smoke / drink) 7. Would you like ___ out for a drink with me next Saturday night? (go) 8. I regret ___ that job in Nigeria. (not take) 9. Angeles hates ___ in the city. (drive) 10. Why do you keep on __ at me like that? (look) 11. If you happen __ Ruben, tell him I’d like ___ with him. (see / speak) 12. I feel like__ shopping and ___ all my husband’s money! (go / spend)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario